Book Launch Q&A: Jayne Sanders, Author of Twists Turns & Truths #TwistsTurnsTruths #booklaunch @pumpupyourbook



MASTER Scientific Hand Analyst and Purpose & Law of Attraction Coach featured in a FORBES article about her work, Jayne Sanders helps leaders, business owners, and managers love their lives and their work.

After an MBA and many years in the corporate world, Jayne did a complete 180 and now reveals your innate purpose, special gifts, and blind spots, then guides you into the inspired meaning, passion and fulfillment you crave in life and work. Corporate and team benefits are numerous as well. 

When not doing her purpose work, Jayne can be found out on the trail riding her beautiful Arabian/Appaloosa horse, Darby, or eating dark chocolate J.

WEBSITE & SOCIAL LINKS:








A master scientific hand analyst and conversational storyteller, Jayne Sanders courageously reveals several of the more emotive high and low experiences of her life—stories about everything from love to animals to abuse, and then connects some of her characteristics involved to relevant markings in her hands. Readers will laugh, cry, cheer, and even wince as they peek into her journey full of challenges, celebrations, and vulnerability. Jayne’s stories demonstrate how Scientific Hand Analysis provides a blueprint to who people are and why they’re here on the planet, their gifts and tripping points, and answers to their big why questions.
           
How might your stories show up in your hands? Do you have some of the gifts and challenges Jayne shares in these revealing tales?
           
Jump right in to find out, and prepare for twists, turns, and eye-opening truths.

Praise:

Reviewed By Liz Konkel for Readers’ Favorite
"Twists Turns and Truths: The Life and Lines of a Master Scientific Hand Analyst by Jayne Sanders is a thought-provoking read with an inspiring voice, scientific hand analysis, and personal stories. The book is used to teach readers how everyone's own experiences are reflected in their hands and how to understand each detail.
Each chapter is written with genuine honesty and an admirable openness, revealing different experiences which she then uses to show how these are seen in her hands. Several examples of hand analysis follow each chapter which makes it easy to understand and learn the significance of every moment in your life through every detail in your hands. Also throughout are lovely poems which tie into various stories. The poems have a stunning lyrical style with profound emotion and depth drawn out of each, making them perfectly fitted to the voice and tone of the memoir aspects. Twists Turns and Truths is a unique read with honest stories told through an emotional lens and with a focus on scientific hand analysis, ideal for those seeking honest memoirs, genuine voices, and unique topics."

★★★★★ORDER YOUR COPY★★★★★

Amazon → https://tinyurl.com/yxzf3kfu

 


After your book was released, what was the first thing you did when getting ready for your book launch? 

I created two flyers -- One to ask people who attended my launch party to help me market my book, giving them suggestions how to do so; and the second flyer with a game to play for them to earn points and win prizes by marketing my book that evening on social media.


After that, what was your next step? 

I wrote an outline for my brief talk for the party, and then found donations for the game prizes.

Did you do anything different to spice up your website in lieu of your upcoming book release? 

You bet, I added Book as one of my dropdown menu items and created a new page dedicated to my book.

Did you ever consider using a PR agency to help you promote your book or did you prefer the DIY route? 

No I did not consider using a PR agency.

Were finding reviews a top priority for you and, if yes, how did you approach that? 

Yes reviews were a top priority! I sent the manuscript to several clients and friends with successful businesses and asked them to write a review for me, which they all did. I also sent a request to the founder of Scientific Hand Analysis, and he complied as well. I approached a couple paid review sites, got great reviews.

What are your views on social media for marketing your book? 

I marketed my launch party and the release date on SM, but have not tried to sell my book via SM. I need to do more research about that. I’m thinking to be successful at it would require a paid ad campaign, so I need to know what I’m doing and if it will be worthwhile.

What social media has worked best for you? 

Facebook

Did you write a press release and do you think it worked for you? 

I did not.

Did you revamp your author’s page at Amazon in any way to prepare for the launch (https://authorcentral.amazon.com/)? 

Yes I added a new photo, bio, and of course the new book. J

Did you have other books you offered for free in order to help sell your present book? 

No

Did you set up booksignings and, if so, how did that work for you? 

No, just my launch party, I sold 49 books to an audience of about 60 people, I was very happy with that, and sales have continued since.

Did you create a book trailer? 

Yes! https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5sqmslyz7yr3a2/Trailer-TWISTS-TURNS_TRUTHS_HD.mp4?dl=0 I used it on social media.


Did you time your book launch around a certain holiday? 

No

What was the best money you ever spent on your book launch? 

So far, paying my publishing consultant (Polly Letofsky) who has guided the process and also connected me to my editors and my designer.

Any tips for those authors wanting to set up a successful book launch?

Yes! Do not try to do this at home. J Hiring a consultant was the smartest thing I did. Planning a fun launch party, inviting many people, and promoting it well was very effective for me as well, and fun. I’ve also set up a Virtual Book Tour with Pump Up Your Book, it starts September 3rd so I don’t have results yet but I suspect it will be successful! Finally, I have an email community and I plan to create a brief campaign to send to them very soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment