Book Launch Q&A: William M. Hayes, Author of Save Him #booklaunch @wmhayes_author @pumpupyourbook

William M. Hayes lives with his beautiful family in a small suburb in New York. His passion for writing became apparent in his twenties, and he dreams of retiring to a secluded beach house where he can write all day.

website & social links

Website → www.williammhayes.com

Twitter → https://twitter.com/WMHayes_Author

Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/WilliamMHayesAuthor/

Rydel Scott, a brilliant scientist working at a secret military lab, accidentally discovers a form of time travel while working on a project designed to save wounded soldiers in the field. Rydel’s sister, a woman of faith, tells Rydel on her deathbed that she has received a message from God. The message—save Jesus Christ from the cross.

And Rydel Scott travels back in time to do just that.

It is believed even the smallest change to the past can cause catastrophic repercussions for future generations. An elite military unit is sent back in time to hunt Rydel down before he can alter history and possibly kill millions in the process.

The unit and its commanding officers, Colonel John Adams and Unit Commander Ray Catlin, become divided. Catlin, a devout Catholic, claims he witnessed a miracle by Jesus upon arrival in Jerusalem and fervently believes in Rydel’s mission. Adams hasn’t believed in God since he was a boy and his only concern is the safety of the people in the present. They must now choose between the fate of Christ and the fate of present-day mankind.

They must decide if they will Save Him.

Order Your Copy below

Amazon → https://tinyurl.com/y3veph29

 Barnes & Noble → https://tinyurl.com/y4rw4sgm


 
After your book was released, what was the first thing you did when getting ready for your book launch? Advertisements.

After that, what was your next step? More advertising and searching for reviews.

Did you do anything different to spice up your website in lieu of your upcoming book release? My site really had no content, so I had my PA add the book info and a newsletter subscription sign up to receive an excerpt.

Did you ever consider using a PR agency to help you promote your book or did you prefer the DIY route? I prefer doing what I can myself, so I hired a marketer to make a plan.

Were finding reviews a top priority for you and, if yes, how did you approach that? It’s an ongoing struggle to find reviewers and get reviews. I reach out to 3-5 bloggers a day on average.

What are your views on social media for marketing your book? I am very new to social media, so I have my PA and marketer helping me out there. I think it’s a great resource.

What social media has worked best for you? I think I’ve seen the most response on Twitter.

Did you write a press release and do you think it worked for you? I did not.

Did you revamp your author’s page at Amazon in any way to prepare for the launch (https://authorcentral.amazon.com/)? No.

Did you have other books you offered for free in order to help sell your present book? No.

Did you set up booksignings and, if so, how did that work for you? Not yet.

Did you create a book trailer? I have. And I wrote the one-page screenplay. https://youtu.be/HAR_YSHFveE

Did you time your book launch around a certain holiday? Not this book. The last book I did.

What was the best money you ever spent on your book launch? Still waiting for an answer on that one.

Any tips for those authors wanting to set up a successful book launch? Research, research, research…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment